THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010~coming soon


time~
leave fast...
2009 leave...
all my memories....
in tis year is most important n beautiful~
i will always remember it..
keep it...

About tis year.
erm...i noe many fren
so.i wanna thanks fat choi
he intro all the rawang fren to me..

2010~exam year
spm....damn
trouble~
get it 4 wat...
ned study...i hate tat.no target now...
so how?
do it simply la.
dont matter~!
b4~ i will be absorbed in pmr!

i still got 2 years want to study~
after tat...
duno where i will study...
wat sub i wan to learn~
still no target.....
haizzz..

tis year..make me happy..make me sad...
haha...funny~
my memories....
~with my fren...x...
haha!
outstanding~
thanks all my fren
specially...thanks hawaii(give me alot of memories)
huhu~FOND~


TIME~Y RUNNING SO FAST?
CAN I GO B TO MY TEENAGE LIFE?
FREEDOM!




share it to all my fren~
tis is my skul...
on the top of left hand side..
is my new hostel...
comfartable!
haha
got swimming also..gto chance i will bring all my fren..
VISIT my skul!
YEAH~
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY 1
HOPE ALL MY FREN DREAM COME TRUE~
HAVE NICE RESULT IN SPM~

0 comments: