THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 20, 2009

Busy holiday

Hi.i`m back..
long time dint write blog jor..
STARTING ANOTHER MEMORIES

huh...tis holiday...very very busy
many thing want to do
i want get my driving coast next week...
after tat...
my hostel ned my help too...
ned to clear all the thing...
bcoz we have to move our old hostel to new hostel..
got chance i will show evi1 my new hostel pic
quite nice....
have a comfortable place..
NEXT YEAR


my classmate are going to genting on 12/9..
duno want folow or not...
coz will feel boring...
no pl company me...
all my fren will go with gal fren...
leave me alone...
haizzz....
i miss my memories on genting ...
ROMANTIC...
hahaha....
i not yet promise my classmate..
fell decided...
some1 company me?

i starting play gym in holiday..
i just finish tat...
huh...tired...
my muscles ....pain!!
1 month juz 40 ringgit..
cheap prize...
go with my uncle..
after holiday..
haha..
sure have fit body....

0 comments: